- At least 6 (six months) valid passport with enough blank visa pages.
- Two most recent identical passport size photos.
- A duly filled Uganda visa application form obtainable from visa section.
- Photocopies of the 1st and the last pages of applicants passport or renewal page.
- Infants / child applications must be submitted with valid travel documents including copy of birth certificate and dully filled visa application forms. Infants traveling to Uganda must be accompanied by their biological / legal parents. Child applicants i.e. persons below 18 years must submit express written authority by their biological / legal parents authorizing them to travel to Uganda unaccompanied.
- The Mission issues, single entry visas except for Diplomatic / Official passport holders.
- Non refundable Visa fees of USD 50
- Diplomatic / Official – Gratis (Free)
- Duration: Takes three (3) working days.
B. Religious Visas